Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Hour 6.1.11 (Featuring Pressure Printing)

Non-letterpress things have been eating up my time and energy lately so it's been difficult to keep up with the blog.... But I'm back now, and hopefully I'll be posting more frequently again!

I forgot to bring my camera to last week's Happy Hour. Luckily, two photo whizzes with blogs of their own were there! During last week's Happy Hour, we experimented around with doing some pressure printing.

Here's Jim's cutout and print:

And here's Alyson's:

I really love that all three of our pressure printers did designs that were type-based. Jim did prints of two different ampersands, Alyson did a cutout of a two mirrored 3's and Lauren (our third participant) appropriately did the word "June"! I did snap some photos of all the designs with Melanie's camera. Hopefully she'll have some time to post them in the near future.

Hope to see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment